Has Anyone Received Their DVDs or CDs yet?

I got my copy in the mail yesterday and am very pleased with it ! b**bs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No dvd yet :(, but I"m glad to hear that other's haven't either. We started to get a little worried!!

Did you order the top 12? Or just the single corps? I cant wait to get the #### DVDs and CDs..

what, $100.... I paid $138.?? for them at DCA. Originally priced at $159.?? for prelims, finals, and alumni. I would assume that I'd get a refund check since they didn't record some 9 corps at prelims. And I paid cash at finals for the package, unaware that part of prelims would NOT be included. But optimistic that the prelims previews would NOT be the final package.

bumo27

I can't even handle reading your posts cause the avitar won't stop..... :blink: I'm too woosie to handle your avitar! :sos:

I actually had to turn avatars off until after Halloween. Creeps me out too much.

Did you order the top 12? Or just the single corps? I cant wait to get the #### DVDs and CDs..

Hey Angle, by now I would assume you got yours. I got mine today! Not very happy with it! Reminds me of when Moran did it in 2000. Colors change from different angles. The overall sound quality is not very good. You have to turn up the volume almost all the way just to hear Fran announce the corps! I only got the single corps so for $29, I guess you get what you pay for!