Hopkins Blog

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could reuse the pink benches and make those big ramps! I bet he is sitting back and having a good laugh that it took such a short time for this to make it to DCP.

If people thought the members who moved the benches had a...er...lousy job...just IMAGINE being the member with the pooper-scooper. :)

If the dog can do that AND play a saxophone, then we'll talk.

Nah...The dog's a drumer.

If people thought the members who moved the benches had a...er...lousy job...just IMAGINE being the member with the pooper-scooper.

Imagine the penalty involved if said member didn't do their job well.

If people thought the members who moved the benches had a...er...lousy job...just IMAGINE being the member with the pooper-scooper. :)

Think of the Color Guard running around the field with bare feet :worthy:

Actually, I think it's more of a mockery of the people that complained about all the stuff Cadets had in the 2006 show.

If you are taking him seriously, you might want to take a few steps back and relax a bit. George is always goofing around via his blog, and I for one enjoy it. He doesn't take himself to seriously like most folks around here do.

sarcasm. come on. i wasn't taking him seriously

The skateboarding bulldog can be the Cadets 2007 version of SCV's Mr. Moto, just panting aroudn the field perimeter...