Legal 1990's DCA CD's

OK. I've spent the past week searching for legal CD's of 1990's DCA finals.

Do they even exist????

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Please?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe DCA finally dove into cd's in 96 with the top 6. the best place to look would be http://www.digitalcds.com/

Dave, will check my cassette collection but there was a 90s year where DCA did not put out a Championships recording. Think they put out the Scranton show (2 cassettes) instead.

Jeff????

1965???

LoL

I knew there was some reason I liked you Jeff... quick too!

Ironically, 1965 was my favorite year in drum corps and I did NOT attend or participate in the DCA Championship I in CT.

However, the Rochester Crusaders that year were an amazing powerhouse... Crusader's first DCA was 1967... However, a twist of fate had me back with Brigadiers for their first DCA Championship in Bridgeport 1966...

Anyway, Jeff's point is valid... there's a lot of wonderful stuff out there that pre-dates the 90's...

i believe DCA finally dove into cd's in 96 with the top 6. the best place to look would be http://www.digitalcds.com/

:blink:

IIRC, Charlie had a bigger library than what is listed on his website..

Dave, you might want to send him a note to inquire about 1990..I remember him having a bunch of other years..Unless he isn't making new copies..

Pat

Dave, will check my cassette collection but there was a 90s year where DCA did not put out a Championships recording. Think they put out the Scranton show (2 cassettes) instead.

Jeff????

wrong.

1968 is the only year DCA had no finals product available