How to Keep people out of DCA

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a great way to make friends

:laugh:

I wouldn't want to be friends with people like that, just as soon as they made me feel like a friend they'd stab me in the back. The people who propose rules to alienate other groups of people have selfish motives and making friends isn't one of them. So in reality what they're doing is one hell of a way to make friends don't you think. Trav

O.K. here it is, after this i will no longer bait these people or even have an opinion on this issue. I have no problems with people proposing issues i don't really care for.

The thing i have a problem with is that the people proposing this have hidden behind whatever it is that they're hiding behind. They won't give logical reasons for their proposal or try to justify it. In my opinion that makes them appear in my eyes to have no credibility. The fact that they are threatening Lee is just plain childish. I also think that DCA although not the organization that is responsible for this should at least go on a fact finding mission and put an end to frivolous rule proposals.

Vote these people out!!!!

Moderator please close this thread

Travler Garvey

the part about Three Mile Island concerned me more as it's 20 minutes away.

Three Mile Island was really scary. I remember not thinking it was a big deal ... and and noticing that my parents were really, really scared. Yikes!

In the spirit of the holidays, I will also stop commenting on this topic until after the DCA meeting, and I hope this thread is closed soon.

However, my friends, I would ask one thing of you ... especially those of you who are upset at me for speaking out against the proposed bylaw change, and/or firing off threatening or hostile emails to me.

Before you judge our current or future response to this bylaw change, PLEASE put yourself in our shoes.

Ask youself how it would make you feel, if the Renegades, for example, introduced legislation that said that no corps from Hawthorne, New Jersey can be a voting member (or Minnesota, for that matter, since they support this as well).

You spend all year raising thousnds of dollars and practicing hard to be part of the best senior corps organization in the world ... and that that organization tries to make your corps "not" be a part of it, for the second time.

Please think about it ... that's all I ask.

So ... that's my commentary on this topic until after the DCA meeting in January. The end.

For the sake of Peace on Earth, I will not be at the DCA meeting to discuss this bylaw change again, but Chris Nalls and Greg will be there to represent our corps. I will be in Dover, New Jersey, that weekend, working with the New York Skyliners.

Okay folks. Peace out.

Lee