Will the Cavaliers win next year?

What do you think?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Cavaliers win DCI in 2007?

• Yes
    • No

Even when they have a bad show like 2005, they still come in second place.

I would not call 2005 a bad show.. in fact I can't recall any of top 12 having a bad show in recent years... maybe you meant "not up to their usually insane standards", but even then it wasn't bad, just maybe not your cup of tea.

Edited by CloudFuel

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict I am going to win DCI next year, I will be having a trophy presentation to myself immediately following a trip to France, I have not yet set a date for that, however.

This thread is ridiculous. No one even knows the level of talent for ANY corps yet, the show(regardless of SCV and a hint on Hopkins Webblog for Cadets), AND not all of the staff changes for every corps have been announced. Regardless, anything can happen durring camps that can cause a corps to buckle at its knees.

Just to play Devil's (not Blue) advocate, while I agree with the majority of posts that we have no idea what will happen, I think those who say we have no idea what kind of talent the Cavaliers will have are sorely mistaken. I think we all have a prety good idea of what kind of talent the Cavies will have, even before auditions. They're DCI Champions, and dynasty or no dynasty, I'd put money on the fact that their 135 will be some of the best 135 out there this coming summer.

Now if you want to say, "We have no idea, because we don't know what the show is," then that's a valid point. I think their chances of repeating are more dependant on the (design) staff than the talent that shows up in November.

Right?

Just to play Devil's (not Blue) advocate, while I agree with the majority of posts that we have no idea what will happen, I think those who say we have no idea what kind of talent the Cavaliers will have are sorely mistaken. I think we all have a prety good idea of what kind of talent the Cavies will have, even before auditions. They're DCI Champions, and dynasty or no dynasty, I'd put money on the fact that their 135 will be some of the best 135 out there this coming summer.

Now if you want to say, "We have no idea, because we don't know what the show is," then that's a valid point. I think their chances of repeating are more dependant on the (design) staff than the talent that shows up in November.

Right?

:blink: spoken like a champ

I truley believe that no matter who wins next year (I sincerely hope it my Devils) that BD and SCV will have a great show. Just think of all the alumni that will be there. Finally one at home. :)

I would not call 2005 a bad show.. in fact I can't recall any of top 12 having a bad show in recent years... maybe you meant "not up to their usually insane standards", but even then it wasn't bad, just maybe not your cup of tea.

w/Stp:

I happend to enjoy 2005 a lot. :)