Will the Cavaliers win next year?

What do you think?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Cavaliers win DCI in 2007?

• Yes
    • No

Cavies could be third because they're going to Europe. It's the kiss of death. Look at the Blue Devils historical trend.

Yeah, I know Madison did it in '88 when they went to Europe, but the trend has been lately....

Just my two cents....

How many corps have gone to Europe lately and would they have won had they not gone? Discuss.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many corps have gone to Europe lately and would they have won had they not gone? Discuss.

BD 00 may have had a go at it. But who cares - that shows is the deal (among many others from that year...I heart 2000).

BD 05 might've been able to get judges feedback sooner and make more necessary changes. Still wouldn't have won, probably still would have been fourth.

GMen 06...never saw 'em. Have to wait for the DVDs, so I can't say.

Cavies are going to Europe very early. They should be back in the States for Allentown which is July 7 and 8, 2007. That will give them plenty of time to clean and make necessary changes before Pasadena.

Like I said, do we know for sure. or is this speculation?

So what's the result of the poll so far? I wish to save my vote till actual info is released.

I consulted my Magic 8-ball. I asked it "Will the Cavies win next year?" It replied with "Very doubtful." So, I thought this was a crock, and I decided to rephrase the question as "Will the Cavaliers win the 2007 DCI World Championships?" It replied with "Don't Count on it." :(

So, after consulting the auguries, which supported the somewhat negative sentiments of the 8-Ball, I decided to consult the bones. They told me that the chances of the Cavies winning next year were 50%, with a margin of error of +/- 85%.

Therefore, I decided not to vote.

The Cavaliers are great. Even when they have a bad show like 2005, they still come in second place.

They should be top three for sure. With Phantom, Bluecoats and a stronger SCV to push the Devils, Cadets and The Cavaliers, The top six should be great!

I think the Cavaliers will come in second place.

Like the republicans. :)

I consulted my Magic 8-ball. I asked it "Will the Cavies win next year?" It replied with "Very doubtful." So, I thought this was a crock, and I decided to rephrase the question as "Will the Cavaliers win the 2007 DCI World Championships?" It replied with "Don't Count on it." :(

So, after consulting the auguries, which supported the somewhat negative sentiments of the 8-Ball, I decided to consult the bones. They told me that the chances of the Cavies winning next year were 50%, with a margin of error of +/- 85%.

Therefore, I decided not to vote.

What about the Ouija board? What did that say?

Repeating a DCI title is always difficult. I voted yes. Not because I think they're going to, but because I think they're capable of it. That corps IS a machine, and they run it that way. They even worked out their own system for doing laundry. The phrase "figure it out" might intimidate some kids and make them feel abandoned, but the Cavs seem to feed on it. They enjoy both the challenge and the responsibility. If they come out with a good show design and throw down a good book, they're going to be one tough corps to beat.