II/III DVDs

Anybody know when DCI plans on shipping the 2006 Div II/III Finals DVDs? I'm starting to go through withdrawal...marching band competitons just aren't filling the void...

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually it's around Thanksgiving. So we have about a month or so.

Anybody know when DCI plans on shipping the 2006 Div II/III Finals DVDs? I'm starting to go through withdrawal...marching band competitons just aren't filling the void...

Maybe you are going to the wrong band competitons :worthy:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going through drum corps withdrawal too...I ordered a DVD and I can't wait for it to get here!!!

Can someone explain to me why Division II/III don't come out till the Division I's? DCI doesn't put the same time and effort as the Division I's so we should get ours before they in theory. I mean hell, they can make cool instant DVD's at prelims but it takes 3 months to make the same thing?

Guess its all marketing

Can someone explain to me why Division II/III don't come out till the Division I's? DCI doesn't put the same time and effort as the Division I's so we should get ours before they in theory. I mean hell, they can make cool instant DVD's at prelims but it takes 3 months to make the same thing?

Guess its all marketing

Touche. I guess I could understand the delay if the Div 2/3 DVDs were of the same quality as the Div 1s, but they're not anywhere close, so it doesn't really make any sense.

Yeah I'm definetly going through drum corps withdrawls. You could ask any of my friends and they would back me up on saying that at least once a day I say.. "I CANT WAIT FOR THE FINALS DVDS TO GET IN!!" They're starting to get sick of it already and about half of them do drum corps themselves. lol.

Agreed, marching band doesnt do it for me either. =)

To help save on shipping, I'm sure they sell the bundle packets with D I and D II/III dvds. Hence, the delayed making of the D II/III dvds.