This years extreme drill move

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A rottating company front...never happen again.

Kind of like how playing in tune was for the marchers of old?

That's not entirely fair - the equipment available to us today is light years better than what those guys were playing on then...on top of that consider the quality of the recording (we still complain about quality today).

I've always wanted the cymbal players in my line to fly.... It'd be nice to light them up on fire and watch them fly across the field.

And while I do like the idea of the Renegades summoning a volcano, I think it'd be a whole lot sweeter if Phantom managed to use necromancy to bring back Dmitri Shostakovich halfway through their routine. Then, the second half of the show would be him ranting and raving about the state of communist Russia (in Russian) while composing another symphony, using only Mexican Mariachi band and traditional Appalachian (i.e. Washboard, spoons) instruments. Then Phantom plays it.

Edited by Kyle

A straight, high stepping company front. That's way to extreme for today's marchers.

Give me a break. :sumo:

I think it'd be a whole lot sweeter if Phantom managed to use necromancy to bring back Dmitri Shostakovich halfway through their routine. Then, the second half of the show would be him ranting and raving about the state of communist Russia (in Russian) while composing another symphony, using only Mexican Mariachi band and traditional Appalachian (i.e. Washboard, spoons) instruments. Then Phantom plays it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

STOP, PLEASE STOP! YOU WIN TOPIC ALREADY!

:sumo::sumo: b**bs