Old Senior Corps Photos

Ah,.............

IMO, there are a couple things wrong with corpsreps............they don't list scores from prelims for all corps, in the 1981 case, they list 12 corps because 11 and 12 played exhibitions, but it lists their prelims scores, which is deceiving,................they probobly should just list the finalists on the first page, then all corps with their prelims scores,........... :devil: .......or something,........... :smile:

We do!

Heh...

Let me explain:

Take 1981, for example.

At the bottom of the page, under the DCA Finalists, click on "Senior & Alumni for 1981". The following page lists *all* senior and Alumni corps for that year.

Every year is handled the same way, senior *and* junior: the original page lists the Finals and the links at the bottom list the rest of the participating corps.

BTW, the 1981 DCA Finals scores have been corrected...

(No, not by me!)

Edited by Diceman

Naaahhh.... I still have the rubber chicken I was waving around, hollering: 'I GOT ONE"!

The way you got your rubber chicken is better than the way we got our feathers... :smile:

(GREAT photo!

Thanks... (We (Sun) "missed it by that much" ~ Maxwell Smart :smile: )

Remind me to say hello to Tony Reilly for you, when I get to Racine!)

Please do.... We "talk" on Facebook often... :devil:

I would love those feathers!

I'll bring some to Harrisburg... :smile:

Ah,.............

IMO, there are a couple things wrong with corpsreps............they don't list scores from prelims for all corps, in the 1981 case, they list 12 corps because 11 and 12 played exhibitions, but it lists their prelims scores, which is deceiving,................they probobly should just list the finalists on the first page, then all corps with their prelims scores,........... :devil: .......or something,........... :smile:

well since we found the infamous 68 prelims scores, drop em a line

Noticed that while back and looks like a problem with how the corpsreps database is set up. Nothing against Chris, my guess is he's locked into using the same number of corps when showing "Finals" and using 12 makes the most sense. Yeah I work with databases (mainly programming) and big reason why I'm in retirement countdown mode (7 years 7 months).

Anyway last 12 corps DCA Finals was 1974 (my first year). And think some DCA Prelims are listed (haven't checked for all) but you have to go to the individual corps and go to "scores" and then the individual year... real clunky. Hope being able to see all the scores for a given year is a future change.

the 12 corps years were 72-74 and 92-93 I believe

I'll bring some to Harrisburg... :devil:

sweet, because i know of 20 members from that year that will be on stage :smile:

The way you got your rubber chicken is better than the way we got our feathers... :smile:

Thanks... (We (Sun) "missed it by that much" ~ Maxwell Smart :worthy: )

Please do.... We "talk" on Facebook often... :devil:

In Order :

1: That's a "famous" rubber chicken! :smile:

2: So did we! (Steel City) :smile:

3: I sure will! :drool: