Soloist with best tone quality?

For Soprano Joe Johnson: Madison 86. Mike Collins: Blue Devils 86. Barry Hudson: Star 88. John Meehan Blue Devils 88 and 89. Scott Stewart: Blue Devils 93, 94 and 95. Sean Billings Blue Devils 1997 and after that, I don't know names.

I'm not sure about his "Tone Quality" But Jerry Noonan from North Star (77-79 or so) was the best Sop soloist I ever saw live. One of the best screamers in the history of DCI. Check out North Star 1979 if you've never heard him.

Baritone soloist with the Boston Crusaders for the last 4 or so years was quite impressive.

2011 BAC baritone soloist

His name is Charlie Benardo and he is on BAC's brass staff this season...

I'm not sure about his "Tone Quality" But Jerry Noonan from North Star (77-79 or so) was the best Sop soloist I ever saw live. One of the best screamers in the history of DCI. Check out North Star 1979 if you've never heard him.

It was so AWESOME and an honor and privilege to work with Jerry when I marched corps...

I think the tone of the Cavalier's euphonium soloist this year is gorgeous. It is a little quiet though, as a result of the bell being up.