Your Favorite Staff Member and Why

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cedric Solice - i don't know where to start

Aaron Goldberg - who doesn't love this massachusetts clown? only crossmen brass member to earn his stay since 2002

YEAH. Aaron's accent is so funny to listen to, and Cedric is a bad###.

I'm gonna add Steven M. Collins(AKA Chicken) to the list. He taught my HS drumline when I first joined in 2000, and he is the who reason why I got into band, music, and drumming at all. And then 2 years after I graduated, he taught me again at the Glassmen. That was a great time. Without Steve, I would never have known what any of this even is.

Is that supposed to be the Red Devils (East Coast Devils) mascot after your comment?

:P

Elmo Blatch

lol, i didnt even view it like that...as supposed to the 'west coast devils'? :laugh:

Heh heh........merci, Quebecois!!!!

cavaliers19vn2.jpg

Ha, wow, thats awesome.

Drew Shanefield and Mike Macintosh are two human beings who I very much look up to as musicians and human beings, among many others.

Meeting Bob Dubinsky was an honor as well, most definitely.

Edited by Jared_mello

hahahahahah

lol

To tear down the wall, I took a contemporary music class at a certain grad school. The professor was talking about musicians who sound like older musicians, and he told the class about the great Ron Chaz, a trumpeter who sounds like Louis Armstrong that plays with the David Letterman Band. A few people in the class looked at me and laughed, knowing that I had marched Crossmen and knew Al pretty well from that experience. I tried to correct the professor, but he refused to believe that I knew "Ron" and gave me a low grade on a paper because I wrote Al Chez instead of Ron Chaz. No joke!

...sorry, carry on with the posting!

John Meehan is just an overall cool guy who knows his ****