Best Staff Signing 07

What corps signed the best new staff for 2007? And which of those do you think looks most promising? Im not talking about current staff. So dont start talking about how "corps A" is making a run at the title because of the staff they already have. Happy posting and happy holidays!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Boston. Between Wayne Dillon (no more chainsaw brass), Myron Rosander (upper echelon quality drill) and Michael Shapiro (great guard) and keeping the rest of the staff basically intact since 1999 or so, I hope to see them doing good things this year.

Edited by dcpguy1111

Blue Stars- Entire Visual Staff

... cmon now.. we all know that was the big problem last year, with the additions this year, you can only expect good things out of LaCrosse

SCV has Pete Weber writing their drill (who, in my opinion, is second only to Gaines) and Sly (who is second to no one) cleaning it.

Be afraid.

Be very afraid.

I'm confident that the addition of Sal Salas, Mark Waymire, and a few others from Madison will be a big plus for

the Glassmen. I think the excitement of a new administration and staff members at Crossmen will bring many

good things.

BUT...the single best staff signing for 07 is Lee Beddis and a few others from Madison heading up the percussion program with Crown!

I know I'm from Texas, but...

Crossmen w/o a doubt.

What corps signed the best new staff for 2007? And which of those do you think looks most promising? Im not talking about current staff. So dont start talking about how "corps A" is making a run at the title because of the staff they already have. Happy posting and happy holidays!

I agree with Oldbandguy!!! I like the moves the Glassmen made by adding Sal S. and some of the old Madison brass staff, along with Eric Ward in percussion. I look for very good things (improved brass and programing) out of the Gmen this season. They've been treading water for a few years and it's time for them to make a move. I also like the moves the Troopers have made (finally moving out of the past), along with Crown adding Beddis and his crew. This should be a huge improvement for Crown. Sal Salas departure at Madison leaves some real question marks there..... (their BOD seems to have lost touch) I also like the moves Hop has made by relocating the Crossmen to Texas. Some very good staff additions there as well. Very smart indeed. Happy Holidays!

Edited by oldtimedrummer