Question for Forum Show

About half the show is "regulars" with the rest on a 2 year or so basis. But I was out of the SIB loop for about a decade.

Regulars - Y-Rs Alumni(?), Buccs Alumni (since late 80s or so), Westshoremen Alumni (since the corps was formed about 5 years ago), Naval Academy (since my time in late 70s with possible breaks) and Hip Pickles for the last few years.

Think Cabs Alumni have done at least 2004-2006 which breaks the 2 year bit.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Archie or Reilly ever there?

Both have been there.... Reilly most recently. Archer-Epler hasn't been there for a number of years.

NOT speaking officially here..... the lineup is up to the Five Star folks to put together..... but you can pretty much count on Westshoremen Alumni, Bucs Alumni and the Hip Pickles to be there every year.... and the Naval Academy drum corps most years.

Fran

I guess the 2 consecutive year rule eliminates the Cabs alumni, Yankee Rebels and Park City Pride this year.

Cabs Alumni is there every year and I don't know about Park City Pride but the Yankee Rebel Alumni was NOT there last year. In the 9 years I have been in the corps, this is our fourth appearance and never 2 in a row. We never go over the time limit we are given to perform. So, the "2 years in a row rule" certainly seems to apply to us. It is a great venue to perform.

Park City Pride was there last year and I mugged up where in Harrisburg I saw the Rebs.

Turned out I saw Yankee-Rebels Alumni at the DCA show held at Central Dauphin High School (eastern Harrisburg 'burbs) not at the Forum (downtown).

Heavens knows I spent enough time at both places. :laugh:

When are they announcing the line-up?

soon. some minor details need to be finalized

I guess the 2 consecutive year rule eliminates the Cabs alumni, Yankee Rebels and Park City Pride this year.

explain hip pickles then?

there is no 2 year rule. sometimes faces change just to keep things fresh. how many years in a row did St Joes come down?

Are Archie or Reilly ever there?

they have been yes, tho its been a few years for each

How many years in a row did St Joes come down?

St. Joe's has been in SIB nine out of the last 13 years.

Cabs Alumni is there every year and I don't know about Park City Pride but the Yankee Rebel Alumni was NOT there last year. In the 9 years I have been in the corps, this is our fourth appearance and never 2 in a row. We never go over the time limit we are given to perform. So, the "2 years in a row rule" certainly seems to apply to us. It is a great venue to perform.

Robbie,

I guess your mind hasen't fully recovered from last Sunday. It was a tough practice . We did the Forum in both 2002 and 2003

Edited by YR-Rudi