DCA Championship Contract

That would be so awesome. I could drive my own car to finals.

And I was sitting about 50 seats away from the famed pipe burst. What an experience! b**bs

Maybe we could get the FBI to arrest the wrong corps for playing to loud. :P

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that those issues could be worked out. It is a great stadium! The band I arrange for and teach performed at the show, and we did not have a problem getting in or out. We were a smaller band to be sure, but the gate area is wide enough that I think the logistical stuff could be worked out for DCA with some decent upfront planning.

the biggest issue there is the college football team.

home games always come first

Maybe we could get the FBI to arrest the wrong corps for playing to loud. :P

or sic em on Peashey...he loves law enforcement :P

We'll get Orlando to submit a bid. We could use the Citrus Bowl!!!

or not.

Our fantastic weather phenomenons are too unpredictable. But I would love to see a DCA here someday.

Please. No. I'd rather play in a public park than ever be back in the Citrus Bowl. What a bad area, with almost consistently bad weather. No disrespect meant to you JJ, but the Citrus Bowl was terrible for DCI and I think would be even WORSE for DCA. There's a reason DCI is staying out of there, and I'm sure DCA would find the same problems.

And while I'm taking away from folks ideas without offering anything better, I would love to NEVER go back to Allentown either. The field was great to play on, but especially being a pit kid, those hills are terrible. Anyone without a 4 wheeler pulling equipment would be in a TON of trouble. Plus having to leave past the ticket gate with equipment is just ASKING for trouble.

Please. No. I'd rather play in a public park than ever be back in the Citrus Bowl. What a bad area, with almost consistently bad weather. No disrespect meant to you JJ, but the Citrus Bowl was terrible for DCI and I think would be even WORSE for DCA. There's a reason DCI is staying out of there, and I'm sure DCA would find the same problems.

And while I'm taking away from folks ideas without offering anything better, I would love to NEVER go back to Allentown either. The field was great to play on, but especially being a pit kid, those hills are terrible. Anyone without a 4 wheeler pulling equipment would be in a TON of trouble. Plus having to leave past the ticket gate with equipment is just ASKING for trouble.

No worries. None taken. I was kidding anyway. I don't care where DCA is held as long as DCA is held.

man i need to win powerball and build a facility

No need to.There are already great facilities out there.They just havent submitted a bid.

Besides....if Jeff built a facility he'd have to submit his own bid and therefore be talking to himself...

He does that already :worthy: ^0^ ^0^ ^0^