DCA:THE VOTE

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a corps doesn't come up with the 35 members and does not participate in the mini-corps will DCA have the same "Go Away Kid you bother me" rule and not allow an individual into the I&E competition? :laugh:

Dick,

As Sam S. stated, groups and individuals who are not actively involved with DCA are permitted to enter I&E as long as they comply to the I&E rules.

Bushwackers proposed amplification of pit only. You would be surprise at the positive feed back it got.

In the end it was voted down so it's moot.

Thanks for the response Jim!

Dude...on the stretch between Green River, UT and the olorado border I kept saying "Where the #### am I" a lot...

Me too!!!! :P

editted :P

You cant get tharrrr from he-are. :P

so what you're sayin' is you'd like to have finals in Maine? :lolhit:

Dude...on the stretch between Green River, UT and the olorado border I kept saying "Where the #### am I" a lot...

You could always fly GW airlines

bush7.gif

editted :P

so what you're sayin' is you'd like to have finals in Maine? :lolhit:

outtathreadf.gif

Wasn't there some guideline added last year about being an active member of a DCA "COMPETITIVE" corps to be in I & E? Since < 35 is now NOT a competitive corps, doesn't that exclude those corps and members from I & E? Maybe I got mis-information, but that was the impression I was given last year.

Wasn't there some guideline added last year about being an active member of a DCA "COMPETITIVE" corps to be in I & E? Since < 35 is now NOT a competitive corps, doesn't that exclude those corps and members from I & E? Maybe I got mis-information, but that was the impression I was given last year.

I may be wrong,,but I was told a couple of years ago that if you were going to be in I@E you had to be sponcered by a competitive DCA corps or be a member.

I could have gotten incorrect information about that.