Blue Devils?

there is a thread that has been created (now in the customer service forum) that you may voice your opinion on.

thanks. I dig you too. :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a thread that has been created (now in the customer service forum) that you may voice your opinion on.

thanks. I dig you too. :)

My apologies... back on topic... the Dev's are always one of the last corps to announce, for whatever reason. After seeing the clip on You Tube yesterday (its been taken off youtube, so don't go looking for it), It sounds like a modernist type jazz show, but then again it was only about 60 seconds worth of the closer. My guess is they are still securing the rights to the video and when that is done, they will make an announcement. I would expect one within the week.

DANGER! DANGER!

Read with caution....

The posting of Marching Pageantry videos is illegal!!!

This is top secret information and may not be released to the public!!!!!!!!!

sarcasm now off....

Really now. It's drum corps. Who cares if videos are posted on youtube, then brought to DCP. It's not like this is the cure for cancer or something

The Blue Devils sure care, for one, based on the times I was contacted to remove copyrighted (and hence, illegally distributed) materials in 04-05. Others that care: DCI, The Cavaliers, Phantom Regiment, SCV, Cadets, Bluecoats, Madison Scouts, Crown, BK, Boston, Spirit, et cetera...

Seriously - it's a big issue right now. DCP isn't out to stop folks from enjoying drum corps, but we sure *are* out to make sure we can stay in business, you know?

Mike

Perhaps you may want to review the following information regarding DCP's Media Policy:

Media Linking

Thanks.

Getting back on topic, anyone know the name of their show? I haven't seen the Blue View clip and I can't access it at work. :)

Third rule: Thou shalt play more than a passing reference to the melody of a song.

If it wouldn't involve the DCP Police coming to my apartment and tying me down and jumping on my face, I would suggest that you look online for an audio or video clip of BD 2006.

If it wouldn't involve the DCP Police coming to my apartment and tying me down and jumping on my face, I would suggest that you look online for an audio or video clip of BD 2006.

Mike, Rich - I can only speak for myself, but I am almost sure that most people don't have a problem with the posting policy. It's very understandable and reasonable people will get why its in place. I think its the way it is handled in a few instances that has turned a few heads.

But I digress...

I believe I read that a new Blue View is in the works and should be out this week. I am confident that all of our questions will be answered by then.