Cadets Narration 2007

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drum corps has entertained me for over 20 plus years and i have complete faith in its future. I am looking forward to the Cadets 2007 show and all other drum corps shows! :) :) rick

That is something that got lost in the debate, 2006 was not nearly as clean or well preformed as 2005. Too many people point to design as sole the reason for their placement in 2006, just not the case.

No the 2006 Cadets were not as clean as the 2005 Cadets... but neither were the 4 other drum corps that placed ahead of the Cadets this summer...you can't make that kind of comparison.

Watch the first place corps show from 2006 and tell me that their foot timing was better than the 5th place drum corps. Oh black pants do wonders from far away, don't they?

Watch the first place corps show from 2006 and tell me that their foot timing was better than the 5th place drum corps.

I dunno...kind of hard comparing a drum corps show to a circus.

The one with the rabbit.

after 2000 posts, I felt it was time to "stoop down to his level".

and honestly, my post was a masage treatment compared to what he posted. I expressed my feelings for a person. He expressed his for 135.

~>conner

Exactly. I agree he is dumb, ignorant, arrogant, and a RAMD-king. Can I say how I love how short his answers get when people have him cornered about a certain idiotic post he has shot out once again? It happens in pretty much every thread he's the center of attention in... they get shorter and shorter until there is no response.

I dunno...kind of hard comparing a drum corps show to a circus.

Don't avoid the question. Black pants do do wonders, Paula. I might be starting a ridiculous tangent but I never have thought as the Cavaliers as "clean" in any sense of the word. Watch the corps from the side, then youll see whose lines are really straight. I've done it, and I wouldn't be lying to say that a certain Rosemont corps is not nearly as clean as others. Of course, IMO.

Don't avoid the question. Black pants do do wonders, Paula. I might be starting a ridiculous tangent but I never have thought as the Cavaliers as "clean" in any sense of the word. Watch the corps from the side, then youll see whose lines are really straight. I've done it, and I wouldn't be lying to say that a certain Rosemont corps is not nearly as clean as others. Of course, IMO.

I agree.