Cadets Narration 2007

No the 2006 Cadets were not as clean as the 2005 Cadets... but neither were the 4 other drum corps that placed ahead of the Cadets this summer...you can't make that kind of comparison.

Watch the first place corps show from 2006 and tell me that their foot timing was better than the 5th place drum corps. Oh black pants do wonders from far away, don't they?

I totally agree with you. As much as I liked the top 4 corps shows, they were not as clean as I would have expected them to be for a finals performance. But loved Cavies show, Phantom did an excellent job with Faust, Blue Devils are always great, and I am really happy the Bluecoats made top 4.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't avoid the question. Black pants do do wonders, Paula. I might be starting a ridiculous tangent but I never have thought as the Cavaliers as "clean" in any sense of the word. Watch the corps from the side, then youll see whose lines are really straight. I've done it, and I wouldn't be lying to say that a certain Rosemont corps is not nearly as clean as others. Of course, IMO.

Well yeah watching them from the side is not the best choice a person could make but it's not the corps fault...apparently they don't clean from the sides so of course it's going to be dirty.

Well yeah watching them from the side is not the best choice a person could make but it's not the corps fault...apparently they don't clean from the sides so of course it's going to be dirty.

I have found watching from the sides, the cleaner a corps is from the side the cleaner they are in front, too.

I have found watching from the sides, the cleaner a corps is from the side the cleaner they are in front, too.

Agreed, back in my day when we had retreats (yeah, 3 years ago :)) we saw a lot of the groups from the side, because of where the horns were linned up in the endzone. I've heard more than one person say that was the true test for visual greatness.