Cadets Camp

Did anyone get a chance to check out or was in the Cadets camp that just took place this past weekend (Jan 18-21, 2007). If so, how was it? Did you get a chance to hear some more show music? How does the drumline and pit line up with the opener. I am excited to hear the opener with the percussion. It is going to be pure hotness!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

I think you'll like it! ^OO^ ^OO^

If you can't reveal this yet, I understand, but I've been dying to know if the current plans are for the long rests between the intitial horn hits at the start of Symphonic Movement are being left silent or are they being filled in with percussion or [word intentionally removed in the hopes that this does not become another anti-x thread]?

If you can't reveal this yet, I understand, but I've been dying to know if the current plans are for the long rests between the intitial horn hits at the start of Symphonic Movement are being left silent or are they being filled in with percussion or [word intentionally removed in the hopes that this does not become another anti-x thread]?

*Deleted*

Edited by Cadetsop06

it's a program that's on NPR. they are essays from people from all walks of life that share the same beliefs.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4538138

Dahhhhhhh.....

"We are the brass."

Dat-DAH!

"We are the percussion."

Dah!

"We are the colorguard."

Dah.

"This..."

Dah.

"...is a show..."

Dah. Dah.