Official Season 7 Discussion Thread

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far Zenith has our number on this Pacific Tour...wow that was close last night in Japan.

Zenith 2 18.96 17.81 15.70 15.08 15.57 15.61 18.41 13.85 83.88

Star of Hawaii 2 18.17 18.78 15.44 14.64 14.93 15.61 17.81 15.38 83.86

Can't wait for head to head again with Bleu Knights at next Focus show.

Got a bad stomach virus running through the Cross camp. Been marching numerous holes for the last week.

See you on March 2nd at the Chattonooga TN Focus Show!

All the best,

~Bleu Knights~

Apologies for the delays in the D2/3 Frisco regional show. My travel schedule has been very hectic this weekend and I'm just now getting them up.

Div 1 scores for tonight will be up at their usual time.

Well, not a bad showing at the Focus shows for IYMA. Blue Angels take first in San Antonio and White Stars, after some initial confusion (thank you Matt for your patience) get a strong second in Houston. Onward ho!

Just over a week until finals.

This week is about one thing for me- TRAVEL!

No, I'm not going to the DCPI shows in person (:P), I'm just doing a lot of trips this week. I was in Cleveland this past weekend, which is why the 2/23 show results were a bit late going up. This coming weekend I'll be in Carrollton KY for drum corps camp but I'll try to have scores up and covered for that weekend. Tonight I'm in Chicago for a teaching interview in Batavia IL tomorrow, but I've already got tonight's scores in and they may actually go up a little early because of the time zone difference (and btw- expect some TIGHT scores tonight, especially in Orlando!)

Apologies for the delay in recaps. Scores are now up, and did we have some good shows tonight or WHAT! 2 corps break 90, the top 5 corps at Troy within 6 tenths, and a nailbiter of a finish in Valdosta!

I love this time of the season B)

Still waiting on Vicksburg. :P

Patience, grasshopper.

Good things come to those who wait.

Bad things come to those who annoy the ED :P

a nailbiter of a finish in Valdosta!

Boy were the kids from the Knights excited about this! We gained four and a half points since Monday! Those changes are really kicking in for our traditional end of year surge! Maybe this will be our first finals performance in DCPI!!!