1985 Garfield Cadets

1987 Garfield Cadets

1991 Star of Indiana

1993 Cadets of Bergen County

1994 Blue Devils

1997 Madison Scouts

1999 The Cadets

2004 The Cadets

Some of these I've seen and love...other's I've heard are incredible...and other's I've just never seen and I'm curious :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter what 8 corps make the final cut I hope everyone who is free will attend the show. I think it's a great way to meet up with friends and make new ones. It's also a great way to support to Cinecast concept.

Speaking of attending the show, is their a list of which theaters this will be shown at?I'd love to go to it,but I've looked all over but I can't find a listing of where it'll be shown at.Or has it not been announced yet?

Edited by Pheud

Speaking of attending the show, is their a list of which theaters this will be shown at?I'd love to go to it,but I've looked all over but I can't find a listing of where it'll be shown at.Or has it not been announced yet?

They don't say anything until After the second phase of voting,if i remeber correctly

If anyone hasn't voted yet, and you have an extra vote after running the table on your favorite corps, consider using it for 1977 Blue Stars... Very cool rendition of The Planets and a knock-your-socks-off belting out of Buddy Rich's "Backwoods Sidemen". The whole program is excellent and features some very nice brass solos and really good keyboard work.

Not that I'm biased or anything. :drool:

got a vote here :music:

I'm spitting in the wind demographically, but I went "old-school" nonetheless. I also omitted all Countdown choices in previous years (I want different choices on the big screen). My only "modern" choice was Phantom.

1974 SCV

1975 SCV

1976 SCV

1981 Phantom (I'm Spartacus)

1982 Phantom (no, I'm Spartacus)

1985 Garfield

1987 Garfield

2006 Phantom

Nice to see the Spartacus shows! They were terrific.

You're selections for the Countdown may be "old school" but I'm sure you remember that Phantom in 1981/82 was cutting-edge! They confounded audiences and judges alike by pushing the envelope on more than a couple fronts. This, while retaining their essentially conservative style. Historically, the Spartacus show(s) were important; but I just loved them cause they were so #### exciting and excellent. From the opening hit to the final melody, the entire show was great.

Edited by SpartacusRocks

I'm glad to see '90 Star of Indiana and '93 Cadets of Bergen County for your picks. My picks were:

'88 Cavaliers

'90 Star of Indiana

'92 Cavaliers

'94 Blue Devils

'95 Madison Scouts (I think I picked this one)

'00 Santa Clara Vanguard

'00 Cavaliers

'06 Carolina Crown

Edited by gbell211