Congratulations to Lisa-Lisa

drumlaw80

You all realize that by posting here we're all now marked for extra attention by the Community Administrator, right?

LOL. I already have that status. Anytime I post something, I can guarantee you that a moderator will be in the thread within 5 minutes. True story.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, Mike. In your case, I always let you do that to yourself. Fact of the matter is, it's getting boring watching you implode.

Have a nice day.

The moderators have entered the fracas. ^0^

You know, I like Lisa. IMO she is one of the most influential posters here, and she has a sweet ability to see things with a clarity and POV that many can't.

She is the FIRST one here to frequently point out her trash mouth. She talks that way. That's it.

But Rich's analogy is correct: a speed limit is in place on a road, and probably a good 75% of the people using that road are exceeding that limit on any given

day. Do the cops catch them all? No. But they catch us all at some point, somewhere...sometime, and write a ticket for the violation of that rule.

"Circumvention" of the filters in place intended to catch stray swear words used here could indeed include intentional use of that filter to blot out words you know

you can't/shouldn't use. If you see that your post has those if you preview your post or even after you post, you should go in and switch the verbage.

Lisa got busted. It will be interesting to see what she has to say when she (if she) comes back...

Nevermind, I was incorrect. Sorry.

I will say, people only get vacation time if they violate guidelines. Nobody on here knows the full story because you're only getting it from one side, if at all. I can't imagine that Lisa has actually contacted everybody who has responded in this thread. You will never hear the FST side of this particular story because we simply don't do that. Anyway, thankfully, for the vast majorty of posters most of the time, this is not a big deal. It's always the 1% who take up 90% of the effort of "THE MODS." Back to the drama. :)

Nevermind, I was incorrect. Sorry.

I will say, people only get vacation time if they violate guidelines. Nobody on here knows the full story because you're only getting it from one side, if at all. I can't imagine that Lisa has actually contacted everybody who has responded in this thread. You will never hear the FST side of this particular story because we simply don't do that. Anyway, thankfully, for the vast majorty of posters most of the time, this is not a big deal. It's always the 1% who take up 90% of the effort of "THE MODS." Back to the drama. :)

IMHO, so what? That f word is in the songs we hear: i.e. "Show Biz Kids" by Steely Dan, "Who Are You" by the Who, listen to Jim Morrison and the Doors. Not to mention hip hop or urban comtemporary music. It is all around us. Lisa-Lisa maybe used bad judgement but to ban her, c'mon. If you ban her for this, I will probably be banned also. it is pretty close to censorship.

... and it STILL hasn't been edited to comply with forum guidelines. :rock:

Pretty heated debate on both sides ... and she didn't even use the "Ll" word.

The suspension is ridiculous and this whole matter is sucking the life out of the board.

Oh, and show me a Presidential Candidate who comes out against ethanol subsidies in Iowa and I'll show you someone who doesn't do very well in the caucuses. :rock:

Edited by DCIHasBeen