surpise corps out of the gate

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavaliers - the vibe is that people are expecting them to fall flat on their face. I'm inclined to agree, but know that somehow they'll make a show out of it and end up in at least the top 4 by the end.

Cavaliers - the vibe is that people are expecting them to fall flat on their face. I'm inclined to agree, but know that somehow they'll make a show out of it and end up in at least the top 4 by the end.

Agreed, but I think it will be top 2 if not top 1.

I anticipate Crossmen...what with their 500 person turnout and all... to be hot out of the gates. I also figure Cavaliers and Blue Dev's.

I am hopeful for Carolina Crown, Bluecoats and my beloved Madison to have strong showings out of the gate as well, because that would

put to rest lots of blithering and blathering about each of them.

I wonder if Colt's can blast out strong...and Blue Stars. That would be nice!

I have no doubts about Phantom, Cadets and SCV. They'll be right there.

Out of the gate: Bluecoats, Crown, Cascades, Scouts

Slow gate but gains speed: Mandarins, Academy, Vanguard

I am surprised that people are counting out Cavies...seems like they were saying the same things about the Bond show in '04. :P

I am very interested as to where Crossmen and (especially) Academy come out. Crossmen looks like (from the reports) they have refreshed themselves with the move; and I am very curious as to how all that Texas talent will pan out. Academy has hidden in the D2 darkness for awhile; they could be THE surprise of the season! That is, if you have not followed them...

Blue Stars should be contend for a finals spot this year...and it will be a dogfight for those spots! :laugh:

Spirit will be up on top this year.

I've gotta put my money on an underdog. TROOPERS!!!!! :laugh::wub::wub: