Top 12 2017

PC will win World Champs in 2017 :doh:

• Like 1

Man you guys are all way off!! Watch out for an abundance of Texas Corps to be topping DCI. Here are my stone cold locks for 2017:

1. The Lubbock Cow Patties- they leave the compitition in their filth- 99.999995

2. San Antonio Crossmen- unable to take crown after winning 10 consecutive titles. 99.9999925

3. Trinity- The Seguin Corps fields it's first div 1 corps 98.725

4. Revolution- SA has the major battle of the millinium as the Crossmen and Revo battle it out all summer. 98.050

5. Blue Knights- My team has a top 5 finish, but is left off the brodcast for an illegal dance move (guard got seduced) by the soprano section. 97.550

6. El Paso Sun Demons- After fighting heat stroke from practicing in the desert these guys put enough DCT on to have agreat finals perfromance- 96.575

7. Laredo Rio Grande- This border town throws down with a serious performance and places 7th in first year of existence. 96.250

8. Austin Armadillos- They fianlly come out of their shells at the night performce and deliver a spectacular rendition of the Yellow Rose of Texas. 95.50

9. Amarillo Tornados- After spending much of the time hiding in storm shelters losing three equipment trailers and 2 food trailers due to twisters, these guys put some serious wind in their horns and pull out a great finals performance. 94.2750

10. The Blue Devils- Concord makes first finals appearance since 2010. 93.450

11. Phantom- Regiment is tired of black, white or khaki unis and shock everyone by coming out in sparkling hot pink with black sashes. 92.25

12. Star of Indiana- Just not what they used to be. 91.30

13. Cavies- barely miss out with a score of 91.2222222222275

I bet I'll be real close to the real placement. We'll see. Bye Yall, YEE HAW BABY!!!

Wesley Perkins

BK '97 '98

Man you guys are all way off!! Watch out for an abundance of Texas Corps to be topping DCI. Here are my stone cold locks for 2017:

1. The Lubbock Cow Patties- they leave the compitition in their filth- 99.999995

2. San Antonio Crossmen- unable to take crown after winning 10 consecutive titles. 99.9999925

4. Revolution- SA has the major battle of the millinium as the Crossmen and Revo battle it out all summer. 98.050

5. Blue Knights- My team has a top 5 finish, but is left off the brodcast for an illegal dance move (guard got seduced) by the soprano section. 97.550

6. El Paso Sun Demons- After fighting heat stroke from practicing in the desert these guys put enough DCT on to have agreat finals perfromance- 96.575

7. Laredo Rio Grande- This border town throws down with a serious performance and places 7th in first year of existence. 96.250

8. Austin Armadillos- They fianlly come out of their shells at the night performce and deliver a spectacular rendition of the Yellow Rose of Texas. 95.50

9. Amarillo Tornados- After spending much of the time hiding in storm shelters losing three equipment trailers and 2 food trailers due to twisters, these guys put some serious wind in their horns and pull out a great finals performance. 94.2750

11. Phantom- Regiment is tired of black, white or khaki unis and shock everyone by coming out in sparkling hot pink with black sashes. 92.25

I bet I'll be real close to the real placement. We'll see. Bye Yall, YEE HAW BABY!!!

Wesley Perkins

BK '97 '98

You forgot one B)

Disqualified: Madison Scouts 100.00 [would have placed 1st]

(caused the deaths of mass amounts of babies that were thrown on to the field as they were finishing their show. This became known to Fox News as "The MAD-ison Massacre", but also known to most normal functioning humans as "The Most Excusable Executions Ever".)

Edited by NR_Ohiobando

1. VK

2. Freelancers

3. 27

4. Sky Ryders

5. Suncoast Sound

6. Les Etoile

7. The San Fransisco Renegades Junior Corps

8. Mission to Mars Drum and Bugle Corps

9. The Yamaha Electronic Silent Brass and Midi Drum Corps

10. The Tin Can and Kazoo Corps from Ankeny, IA

11. Your Mom

12. Sponsored by Honda, the Robotic Drum and Bugle Troupe

That was fun!

Ha!

I'll go with the top seven. I'm sure all the west coast peeps want to see four California corps in finals again, so lets add the Kingsmen Star Corps in there somewhere too.

Wesley Perkins

BK '97 '98

:doh::wub::blink::laugh::rock::huh2::huh::doh::doh::doh::doh::laugh::laugh: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

best post of the year.

Wesley Perkins

BK '97 '98

You forget The Dallas Cadets (4th move of The Cadets since they left Allentown).

What about another VK?

In 2007, VK comes back to the competition field, and in ten years, VK will have risen through the ranks to win the 2017 DCI Championships.

And we will be there!

In 2007, VK comes back to the competition field, and in ten years, VK will have risen through the ranks to win the 2017 DCI Championships.

And we will be there!

Were you the mellophone soloist at the end of Canterbury Chorale? Mmmmmm.