Drum Corps Rivalries

Bawker vs. Terrence McGee...winner = In that it be a tie

Elmo Blatch

Hahaha...both of which are missing in action, unless I am mistaken.

What about Dinosaurs VS Amps? Is the ruling still out on that?

Edited by Musical_Spinner

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard stories of PR having a stuffed Garfield cat on the bus (early 80s ?) - and it had pencils stuck in it. You can work out the rest for yourself.

From my bride, Jan...

"It was 1984. He didn't have any pencils stuck in him. He had an arrow through his head and hung by a noose in the front window of Bus 2. He was also singed by assorted heat treatments, including being roasted over an open fire.

"After Regiment beat Garfield at DCI Canada, someone broke into the bus and stole Garfield before the corps got back to the busses.

"Coincidence? I think NOT!"

Garry in Vegas

Edited by CrunchyTenor

Duke and North Carolina are rivals?

What about Dinosaurs VS Amps? Is the ruling still out on that?

The dinosaurs went extinct approximately 65 million years ago. Many theories surrounding their mass extinction, as well as about 90% of the life forms on Earth at the time, credit a large meteor or small asteroid impact.

Have a little respect for those who paved the way for your drum corps enjoyment.

Garry in Vegas

Freelancers and VK was pretty intense at times... Also, Freelancers and Boston became fairly heated around 1990-1991.

You should see the post-game lacrosse parties...

I hate Duke, but that was uncalled for.

Freelancers and VK was pretty intense at times... Also, Freelancers and Boston became fairly heated around 1990-1991.

This was heated in the early '90s. I'm not sure about BAC/PR recently. Back then, PR was one of a couple corps with which we did not have bad blood. Madison was the other.

He didn't have any pencils stuck in him. He had an arrow through his head and hung by a noose in the front window of Bus 2. He was also singed by assorted heat treatments, including being roasted over an open fire.

Oh, well that's much better. :)