Cadets Audio

Ok, I still cant get it the audio clips from yea!.org to work and im getting frustrated.

I've literally tried everything.

any one know what the problem may be?

Maybe their server recognizes the contradicting logic of drum corps and cadets and is freezing up.

Maybe their server recognizes the contradicting logic of drum corps and cadets and is freezing up.

Yeah, that's exactly it.

Maybe there something wrong with your computer.

I believe that all the YEA/Cadets audio clips use Quicktime for playback. I would suggest that you download Quicktime onto your computer (the latest version) and make sure it is the default for playing internet audio, especially MP3, AAC, MP4, etc. Also download the latest apps for Realplayer and Media Player.

Yep. Cadets fold. I'm gonna call it. :P

WHAT!!!! CADETS FOLDED!!!!

And I heard Bob Barker died too!

:P

I believe that all the YEA/Cadets audio clips use Quicktime for playback. I would suggest that you download Quicktime onto your computer (the latest version) and make sure it is the default for playing internet audio, especially MP3, AAC, MP4, etc. Also download the latest apps for Realplayer and Media Player.

No. They are using a Flash audio plugin.

If you are using a Mac installed iTunes 7.0.2, it changed the default midi audio rate to 96 KHz which is too much for the driver to be able to handle. Back that down to 44KHz and see if that helps. Feel free to PM me for more assistance.