New Uniforms

Could Crossmen get new unis with all the changes made in the corps?

In my understanding, we were going to...but we went for new busses instead :D

god knows we needed new busses.

They did say we were getting some changes in our uni's...whatever that ment.

~Pat

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did say we were getting some changes in our uni's...whatever that ment.

~Pat

10gallon.jpg

:D

As two other people Southwind is getting new uniforms becasue i had to set threw mesurments last week,

Also apperently were getting a new Bus as well as maybe new horns but thats off-topic

But yes,S-dub new uniforms But don't ask what they look like I don't know

because of the fact that the stripes on their uniforms last year were meant to represent the puppet strings on the godfather logo...im going to assume that BD gets at least somewhat altered uniforms this year...it may be just the 94-03 look which wouldnt bug me but i would personally be partial to the 04-05 uniform :) the pinstripe pants were sick-nasty :)

because of the fact that the stripes on their uniforms last year were meant to represent the puppet strings on the godfather logo...im going to assume that BD gets at least somewhat altered uniforms this year...it may be just the 94-03 look which wouldnt bug me but i would personally be partial to the 04-05 uniform :) the pinstripe pants were sick-nasty :)

I loved the uniforms, personally. Especially that stripe....so effective.

I'm glad Cadets are returning to their "Traditional" look.

I wish Phantom would go return to the black uniform. Dark corps, phantoms, solid black unis...i mean it works for me.

I Liked the Classic SCV and Madison unis.

I understand the reason for the change in the BD look, but I'd like to see them do some variation of the Classic Uni. I'm just tired of seeing so many band in BD uniforms.

A little bird told me that The Blue Knights are looking for a change in the future. :wub:

In all fairness, Phantom going back to black would be the worst possible time. Their show is titled "On Air". Think about it. Plus the whites fit the last 4 years very well.

Also, The Cadets' pit members wore the old unis in '05 and '06, I believe.

In all fairness, Phantom going back to black would be the worst possible time. Their show is titled "On Air". Think about it. Plus the whites fit the last 4 years very well.

Also, The Cadets' pit members wore the old unis in '05 and '06, I believe.

No, just the 03 update sans the altered back