Cavalier dominance 2000-Present

:o

~>conner

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Take the stretching box thingy from the 06 show as an example - almost 45 seconds of no playing (horns or drums), and very easy tempo marching (or Standing Fast) in some cases. People hailed this as a brilliant move, and noone really cared that there was very little demand for long periods of time ...

-Nick

Something doesn't have to be difficult to be visually effective. As far as I have heard, no one claimed it was a hard set. They just liked it because it was cool.

Something doesn't have to be difficult to be visually effective. As far as I have heard, no one claimed it was a hard set. They just liked it because it was cool.

Yeah....thats pretty much what I said about 3 sentences down. Thanks for reading.

Politics in a Cavie thread. Where do you people come up with that crap, you must listen to that druggie Limbo.

Yeah....thats pretty much what I said about 3 sentences down. Thanks for reading.

cool.

I hope you enjoyed the #### flavored cheerios this morning.

~>conner

cool.

I hope you enjoyed the #### flavored cheerios this morning.

~>conner

Umm sure...all I did was point out that what he said was something I already covered.

And I dont eat cheerios...of any flavor

Well...Bergenfield is thataway --->

Sleep now, while you still can.

Also, why not just do both? Why not try 16th note runs while dashing at a 4 to 5?

And if you're going to throw a Bergenfield remark at me, I'll refer to them. Look at the crazy drill move from 95. Awesome visual while playing a ####load of notes.

:worthy:

Sorry, I just skimmed through the beginning. I was watching my friend's Finals DVD. Went back and re-read it though. I see your point now. :)