If you could pick a Uni for Scouts in '07

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like what Iain did by taking the aussies off the front. It just looks goofy to me with them on...

I really like the sketch uniform. I think they should go back to the 05 or stick with the 06 uniforms. I loved both of them.

Ok....more like this?

410825691_b95ee06c8f_m.jpg

Yes this is good.

Just move the fleur over as the other poster suggested.

Interesting that you should ask. Personal opinion, but I didn't like the uni's last year. I guess I'm used to the 80's to 00's uni's. That being said, I recently came up with a cool design. Just in the head. White top to bottom with a prominent fleur de lis. The uniqueness is in how the fleur is shown on the jacket/jumpsuit. Don't worry, my head isn't in the gutter--I hope none of yours are either by my nebulous description.

Are they interested in design concepts/proposals? Or should I just keep this one under my helmet for a few years?

An updated version of the alumni corps' uniform!! I love the all green with the neckerchief and spats....classy!! ;) Eh, but that's just me...

I would like to see something similar to the 88-02 uni - but with solid red

instead of lame' or sequines. Like this...I guess this looks a little

like the 90-92 Crossmen uni also, but you get the general idea.

410812989_6d049ae98c_m.jpg

I like it, but I was wondering if anyone's come up with a "modern" version of the all-green uni of the pre '83 Corps. You had to love the look the Scouts had those years, there's something to be said for the all dark uniforms, if you were able to come up with something like that I'd love to see your take. Great job on this one by the way.