Cadets donation to the Raiders

Unfortunately, that's just not going to happen without and argument about amps or Hopkins.

....also known as NAMBLA

NAMBLA!? why? YUCK!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although we may disagree with one another. And there may be strong rivalries between one Drum Corps or another during the summer. At the end of the day we are all part of the Drum and Bugle Corps Family.

So you see, I do not see this very kind donation to the Raiders as a big Corps helping out a small Corps. What I do see, is the Cadets Family carrying on a cherished and time honored tradition of Family helping Family in the Drum and Bugle Corps community. All Cadets Alumni should be very proud. So, I say THANK YOU to not only Mr. Hopkins but to all of the Family members of the Cadets. :worthy::worthy::wub:

• 2 weeks later...

This still needs to be on the front page. Let's make a big deal about the positives too. B)

That is such wonderful news, and I'm not at all surprised to hear that George Hopkins made this donation happen. Back in my marching career in the mid-80s I used to see George around the Cadets (Garfield then) and he always impressed me with his passionate leadership. I also was amazed at how young he was and managed to accomplish what he did. George has been a class act for a long time now, and I'm very happy for the Raiders.