Crossmen

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHENANIGANS???

WHAT???

NO!

Let's do Indian Wind Sprints in OHIO instead!

It is either interesting or telling that they had over 400 at the first camp and they are still looking for lead sops and baris in March. Mark Chambers said the line is young but full of talent. If it is full of talent leads shoud not be a problem.... Should it? I still hope this move was good for my favorite corps.... Guess I need to see the product before I can put my fears to rest.

Glad to read things are going well.. I wish I could volunteer to help out on some camp weekend, but I'm too far away.. Maybe when they're here in Atlanta.

Are they taking advantage of that warm Texas climate getting started on drill??

Work hard Bones... That's tradition too..

It is either interesting or telling that they had over 400 at the first camp and they are still looking for lead sops and baris in March. Mark Chambers said the line is young but full of talent. If it is full of talent leads shoud not be a problem.... Should it? I still hope this move was good for my favorite corps.... Guess I need to see the product before I can put my fears to rest.

out of those 400 about 300 were there for percussion, and the brass that did show up were very young.

'07 Members:

Don't talk to strangers!

Edited by xbones7480

I really hope the Crossmen have a great season. I've always admired their character and tradition, not to mention their great jazz style. The Crossmen always bring an entertainment quality to the table that is both unique and refreshing. I'm glad to hear things are going well for them and I truly hope to see the Crossmen back in finals. Go Bones!!

Edited by oldtimedrummer