Crossmen

Ya know, the Crossmen have been one of my favorite corps for over 25 years, ever since we toured together in 1979 and I dated a guard member for a couple of years after that.

But if I hear one more loud-mouth Texan talking ridiculous smack about how great 2007 Crossmen are going to be just because they are now from the GREAT STATE of TEXAS, I'm gonna puke.

Crossmen, you've always been a crowd favorite. Keep this up and you'll be wondering why you're no longer a crowd favorite.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, the Crossmen have been one of my favorite corps for over 25 years, ever since we toured together in 1979 and I dated a guard member for a couple of years after that.

But if I hear one more loud-mouth Texan talking ridiculous smack about how great 2007 Crossmen are going to be just because they are now from the GREAT STATE of TEXAS, I'm gonna puke.

Crossmen, you've always been a crowd favorite. Keep this up and you'll be wondering why you're no longer a crowd favorite.

of the 41 posts thus far one person has been "gung-ho" about the whole texas thing.

and you should be thankful he's talking about someone other than regiment for change :P i keed i keed! :P

The Crossmen are going to be great because of the great resources, teachers, and talent we have here in Texas. Possibly better than they have ever been before.

Commence vomiting.

It is either interesting or telling that they had over 400 at the first camp and they are still looking for lead sops and baris in March. Mark Chambers said the line is young but full of talent. If it is full of talent leads shoud not be a problem.... Should it? I still hope this move was good for my favorite corps.... Guess I need to see the product before I can put my fears to rest.

I've said this before when people make a point like this, but I remember in '03 Cadets were looking for a trumpet soloist in mid-April or May. This is drum corps. #### happens, and you need to fill spots sometimes.

of the 41 posts thus far one person has been "gung-ho" about the whole texas thing.

and you should be thankful he's talking about someone other than regiment for change :P i keed i keed! :P

Hey, I mention my other corps every now and then! (RIP Sky) Smiley's noted--thanks for noticin' me.

And c'mon, soprano--everybody on tour lusts for our stadiums, gyms, showers (box 5--every one of them!), and pretty much every other facility we have down here (except for fire ants!). Let me know if you need something for the stomach--I hear DP works real well, hence the name!!

Hey, I mention my other corps every now and then! (RIP Sky) Smiley's noted--thanks for noticin' me.

it's all love :)

Yeah... I've been trying to fill a baritone hole for three weeks now. Still no relply although I've sent multiple emails...

Slightly frustrating.

Got another camp Crossmen coming up the end of March. Send more emails or get on the phone.

BackBeat

Believe me, I'm trying... :rolleyes:

PM me!!!!!

or "Thechezman"

Sully