Best Guard Uniforms in 2006

I loved the Cavies and PR's male costumes.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm i never got to see the Blue Knights

I saw them in San Antonio and they had a very clean show. I don't usually pay much attention to the guard as I'm generally fixated on the drumline but I did notice BK's guard costumes and they were cool. The guard was fantastic. The music was about as boring as it could be but the guard and pit were some of the best of the day.

Edited by Jazzycat1

I couldn't take my eyes off the Colts female unis....hehe

And who else was I gonna say???

For all those who love all things Texas, I was told that Phantom's female guard soloist, the character Marguerite (affectionately named "Marge" by the corps), is from Keller, Texas. That explains a lot!

By the way, it doesn't EVER matter where they place on Finals night, PR's guard is always tops! Go ladies!

I saw PR's Winterguard at the WGI South Power Regional Finals this evening. Very awesome stuff. Simply hearing "Phantom Regiment... in competition" made be uber excited about this upcoming season. I know their Winterguard isn't their drum corps, but hey, it's a great alternative in the off-season. DVDs get me by too. lol. :)

for those of us who lived under a rock and didn't get to see any shows last year, does anyone have pics?

http://joleschorders.com/view_event.asp?EVENTID=12900

Browse through there

I really like Regiment's unis. As far as their guard production, they always seem to have a slow start in the season, but pick it up after a while to put together and outstanding production. I love their tosses and such, excellent staff. I also like Crown's unis.