• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue Devils 2007

Winged Victory

1.) Pegasus Fantasy

2.) The Ascension

3.) Heaven

From what I heard from Blue Devils...it looks like DCI World Champion is going to be a

toss up. It could be Cavies, BD, Phantom, Cadets, and even Bluecoats. Might as well

add SCV in there...

An absolute toss up. Alot of the usual contenders for the title seem to have shows that aren't as good of vehicles to get them a championship, while the corps with championship caliber designs we wouldn't expect to see take another one home quite yet. I'm thrilled to see how this year shapes up, but the only shows I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing are Phantom's and SCV's. Cavaliers too, but more of just to see what they do with it.

I'm more looking forward to Blue Knights show than anyone else. I'm happy to see someone playing Shosty's Piano Concerto. I probably won't wind up seeing it until I get back though.

They did the first two movements of it in their 2002 show. I am excited they are bringing this piece back as well!