2007 DCI Division 1 Repertoires

From what I could tell from reading their website and Hopkins blog......The Cadets have no real ballad

Edited by LaSqueegee

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure wish Blue Devils would announce their show. I have a good feeling that they are going to put together a winner this year. If they can just improve their visual program, I think they might be do another DCI Title.

I sure wish Blue Devils would announce their show. I have a good feeling that they are going to put together a winner this year. If they can just improve their visual program, I think they might be do another DCI Title.

...what? The Blue Devils placed 2nd in Visual, only two tenths behind the cavaliers last year. They were first in colorguard, second in Visual Performance and 2nd in visual ensemble. They are one of the best visual corps out there. Seeing as how they were second in virtually every caption last year besides guard, I dont see any reasoning behind them having to specifically improve their visual.

BD has always been a top contender when it comes to the visual aspect of their shows. :blink: Bones is correct, the last thing they need to do is change their visual program, cause it seems to me they are doing just fine.

From what I could tell from reading their website and Hopkins blog......The Cadets have no real ballad

If that's true, that would be the third time since 2003 that they've gone that route.

So? Do they have to have one?

BD has always been a top contender when it comes to the visual aspect of their shows. :blink: Bones is correct, the last thing they need to do is change their visual program, cause it seems to me they are doing just fine.

Their GE visual program stepped up big time last year, something i felt they have been lacking in for a little bit

Naw don't remember seeing any title for Academy's original music yet. Hopefully they'll do an official announcement for us soon

BD has always been a top contender when it comes to the visual aspect of their shows. :ninja: Bones is correct, the last thing they need to do is change their visual program, cause it seems to me they are doing just fine.

I can kinda understand where Cavies79 is coming from though, although I must say, Jay's effort for BD this past season was outstanding. Take away BD's fantastic color guard though, and visually (design) they're not quite on the same page as the green team. Certainly it's outstanding, but that's not quite enough to beat Gaines and the boys from Chicago. I've always respected the space and openess that Jay uses, but Gaines is just too integrated and connects the chapters too well. BD moves as well or maybe better than anybody individually, so, IMO, that's a non issue. Maybe BD should have Todd write one year? :rock:

Edited by oldtimedrummer

I declare blasphemy!