2007 DCI Division 1 Repertoires

BD won Visual last year. Cavies - Brass & GE, PR - Percussion, BD - Visual.

Uh, no. Cavaliers took overall Visual with a 29.50, and BD was 2nd with 29.30. Phantom Regiment won GE Visual (BD 2nd), and Cavies took GE Music.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Im impressed by how well the Crossmen are keeping secret. I went to a camp and heard their music, all of it, and man...theres so much they could tell. I love it. It adds this almost methotical quality to their show. I think their living up to their Dark Horse reputation with this one. :)

Im impressed by how well the Crossmen are keeping secret. I went to a camp and heard their music, all of it, and man...theres so much they could tell. I love it. It adds this almost methotical quality to their show. I think their living up to their Dark Horse reputation with this one. :)

I wanna know... waa...

Dark Horse even?

I can't wait!

What about Southwind? Any news about them from anyone?

Blue Devils 2007

Winged Victory

1.) Pegasus Fantasy

2.) The Ascension

3.) Heaven

From what I heard from Blue Devils...it looks like DCI World Champion is going to be a

toss up. It could be Cavies, BD, Phantom, Cadets, and even Bluecoats. Might as well

add SCV in there...

The Crossmen music, especially the ballad is amazing. One of the best (and most creatively) arranged books I've ever heard. Aaron Guidry and Andy Yozviak are genuises.

I think the Crossmen are going to have the best ballad of the year. Absolutely incredible ideas happening in San Antonio.

Also, to get a better sense of aaron guidry's arranging style, visit his website:

www.yataforluda.com

Blue Devils 2007

Winged Victory

1.) Pegasus Fantasy

2.) The Ascension

3.) Heaven

From what I heard from Blue Devils...it looks like DCI World Champion is going to be a

toss up. It could be Cavies, BD, Phantom, Cadets, and even Bluecoats. Might as well

add SCV in there...

Might as well also add in Madison, Glassmen, Colts, The Academy, Pioneer, and anyone else in Div I for a matter of fact.