What I DON"T miss about Drum Corps

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard about a corps last year that had a bus break down while getting fuel in the middle of the night in Arkansas during what was already planned to be a 12 hour busride to Alabama. The kids on that bus ended up sleeping on the pavement in front of the gas station as eighteen-wheelers rolled in and out from about 2 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. That "12 hour busride" quickly turned into a 24 hour busride, no exaggeration.

in response to the vibrating windows post...i always woke up to vibrating windows...and it always sounded like someone hacking on the hard side of a real feel pad...id get up look around....and see 4 sleeping drummers (and sometimes...a couple of not so sleeping drummers lol... :sshh:)

Showers that only come to the bottom of your chest and you're 6'1. I'm not joking, I promise. Beverly MA. "The Concentration Camp"

Yes, bathromms with no stall doors sucks also.

I heard about a corps last year that had a bus break down while getting fuel in the middle of the night in Arkansas during what was already planned to be a 12 hour busride to Alabama. The kids on that bus ended up sleeping on the pavement in front of the gas station as eighteen-wheelers rolled in and out from about 2 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. That "12 hour busride" quickly turned into a 24 hour busride, no exaggeration.

Sounds exactly like what happened to Southwind on the way from Sioux Falls (City?), SD to Casper, WY in 2002....

Hoppy = Bill Lumbergh

ROFL!!!!!

Ooh, I'm gonna have to go ahead and kinda disagree with you on that one. B)

1) Jay Webb

:blink: