Boston's Closer!

One simple question...why is it when someone makes a comment about topic A, it AUTOMATICALLY means the same thing didn't happen to topic B? Just because I made the comment doesn't mean that I don't think the same thing happened to us. We were hosed down from '85 because out of 56 brass, about 45 actually played and the rest were plugs. In other words, major lack of talent. But we worked hard and that's why we went from a 53.1 on July 2nd to a 90.2 on Aug. 18. So let's see...we were nowhere near as loud as the original Florida Suite, parts of the show were different, and "Midnight in Miami" was watered compared to the '85 version, so that means I can't have an opinion that someone else can also play a watered down version from a previous year or another corps? Heck, look at BD bringing back a snippet of Channel One Suite. '89 Suncoast was hosed, and Boston's "Overture to Candide" was hosed. There's an apples to apples comparison for you.

you're being a hypocrite.

~>conner

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the point of this thread again??????

I think it was to trash the Crusaders before even hearing a note of their 2007 show. LOL

Seriously...... La Fiesta sounds like a cool choice to me. I look forward to hearing it on the field.

Fran

seriously, I can't wait to hear Oblivion.

~>conner

...and I'M looking forward to checking them out when they come to New Hampshire seven weeks from TODAY for move-in!~~!~!

Eat'em Up, Boston!

WALDO'S GETTING READY TO ROAR FOR THE 67TH TIME!!!!!!! ^0^

YOU ARE GIANTS ONE AND ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap I get to see Boston in 77 DAYS! b**bs

I get to see them on July 1st B) I can't wait to see Boston's new brass caption head. I wanna ask him some questions.