I Have Them All

I own quite a few DVD's......but I wouldn't trade them for my memories.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin. I don't want to spoil your fun, ^0^ BUT ^0^ , there are also many semifinal tapes out there from as far back as 84...that I know of. Now you have to get the corps tour dvds. They are actually really good, especially the Cavies 007 tour. Sounds like a great collection though. :laugh:

Mind you, my next goal is all of the official DCA CDs and DVDS that are out there, then all of the Fleetwood CDs, then the CDs offered by Drum Corps World...

Yeah, the retirement fund is in danger. :P

Not unless you also have the mid-season CDs, the APDs from early-season and mid-season, the APDs for the II/III non-finalists the past three years, and the individual corps CDs put out for the II/III corps in 2001 and 2002.

Actually, I do have all of the Mid-Season CDs, now that you mention it. I have all of the APDs from last year, BUT, since you just had to rain on my parade, I do NOT have all of the APDs from 2004 and 2005.

Oh, and individual corps CDs are not put out by DCI so they don't count. Nyah Nyah. :P

Mind you, my next goal is all of the official DCA CDs and DVDS that are out there, then all of the Fleetwood CDs, then the CDs offered by Drum Corps World...

Yeah, the retirement fund is in danger. :P

Psst, hey buddy.... If you still need a fix after all that, I know of two places where you can find a few recordings/videos not found anywhere else. B)

Thank goodness my addiction is Senior side audio only. Will take me longer to go broke or fill up the house. :sshh:

I think I can top that. In addition to what is listed I have the thru the years tapes (all transfered to DVD) for the following corps: Boston. 27th Lancers. Spirit of Atlanta, Sky Ryders VK, Freelancers, Dutch Boy, Bluecoats, Troopers, Blue Knights and Blue Stars plus a high camera angle of the 1985 semi's. Audio wise I have just about every semi finalist from 1975 to present which I have transfered to CD's. When I will ever get around to watching/listening to it all I do not know. But it is great to have the option!

Having "Through The Years" on DVD is a prize, indeed.

Edited by Tekneek

Gadget,

I could utter three letters that I'm sure you will remember from recent past! They start with S. Seriously though, I have seen a lot of your CD collection and know that you are a true collector of glorious sounds of Drum Corps. I am green with envy.

Tom

Brigadier80:

I'm the one that won your eBay auction for the Volume 2 Sky Ryders/Bluecoats "Through the Years" not long ago. Is there any way I could get you to put the 1986 Blucoats show on DVD for me? I assume you put it on DVD, that's why you sold the VHS?

I believe I do have it on DVD. Let me check and I will get back to you. If I do it won't be a problem

Ladies and gentlemen,

As of today, with the arrival of my 1989 Legacy Collection DVD, I own every digitally produced full corps performance, audio AND video, from Drum Corps International.

This is comprised of:

The 1972-1996 Audio Collector's Series CDs

The 1974-1999 Legacy Collection DVDs

The 1989-2006 Division I DCI World Championships CDs

The 2000-2006 Division I DCI World Championships DVDs

The 2002-2006 Division II/III DCI World Championships CDs

The 2003-2006 Division II/III DCI World Championships DVDs

I am a very happy man.

Me want that (well only to '89 since I have every Top 21 CD from '90 to '03).... :rolleyes:

My friend Mike painstakingly transferred every Knights show between 79 and 94 to DVD; I love that nonsense. My dad bought the whole Top 25 on high-camera from 1983, six beta cassettes, IIRC; I had it transferred (along with the PBS from 80 to 87) to VHS. Not great quality, but ah, the memories.

Well if were going to drop our pants show and each other how big we are here's how I stand,

I have almost every DCI(edit FINALS) vid accept the following............

-1982(Want to get DVD because of people telling me there is commentary during performance on video.)

I only like to collect the videos because they show actual order of performance that night.(except in 96)

-IF ANYONE WANTS TO SELL ME THER VIDEOS OF THE ABOVE YEARS I WILL PAY TOP $$$ But there is no chance of this if your like me a Drum Corps Fan =)

Edited by CoreyD