Question for people who have seen Blades of Glory

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the opera sounding piece played in the very beginning of the movie?

Has a corps ever played it because I know it's a fairly famous piece but I just don't know the name of it

As to your initial question...the answer is, why would you want to see that movie?? :laugh:

As to your initial question...the answer is, why would you want to see that movie?? :laugh:

im going to take a crazy guess and go with "he's not you and therefore surely has a vastly different sense of humor." its not that difficult to admit, you should try it sometime.

Edited by Jared_mello

Or really.. Any sense of humor at all. :rock:

thats a distinct possibility as well. i guess i can see why a proud anime purist would be bitter about it, though. :laugh:

Edited by Jared_mello

I can see where you are coming from....people laugh at people who see these types of movies....but they laughed at Louie Armstrong when he said he was going to the moon, and now he's laughing at them from up there.

Funny. The first time I heard it in a movie was 1998's Ronin, in which Katarina Witt's character was ice skating to the tune.

Also, Brightman sang it with Bocelli.

I'm pretty Blades of Glory is a lot funnier than that lame joke in your avatar.

Oh man, a drunk androgynous anime guy speaking with skewed syntax, WOAH THAT'S WACKY!!

I can see where you are coming from....people laugh at people who see these types of movies....but they laughed at Louie Armstrong when he said he was going to the moon, and now he's laughing at them from up there.

You mean Neil Armstrong right? I'm pretty sure Satchmo never said he was going to the moon...