Question for people who have seen Blades of Glory

What was the opera sounding piece played in the very beginning of the movie?

Has a corps ever played it because I know it's a fairly famous piece but I just don't know the name of it

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2000 Boston Crusaders RED

Thank you much: "Time to Say Goodbye/Con te Partiro"

can't stop listening to it now.....I'm surprised more corps haven't attempted it

Edited by Huntington Mallets

Thank you much: "Time to Say Goodbye/Con te Partiro"

can't stop listening to it now.....I'm surprised more corps haven't attempted it

i recently saw boston 2000 for the first time and thought the exact same thing. super addicting song and the translation is really sweet and what-not.

Because Boston nailed it! There's no reason for anyone to go after that again for a long time, they had a great show that year.

Sarah Brightman's done it too, among others. I liked it the first time I heard it, which was also the first time I performed it, at a military tattoo in VA, accompanying this woman who just shrieked it yuckily. I remembered liking the tune, but after rehearsing it a gazillion times with that horrible voice screaming it out, I grew to hate it. :(