virginia tech

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from one person who was in the front ensemble for Carolina Gold a few years back. She said she is shaken up but OK.

Edited by trwiggin

a shooter opened fire there and killed over 30 people.

So sad... just horrible.

I can't imagine how a person gets so disturbed in their life that they would/could do this, and that no one in their life would recognize the troubled behavior of the individual.

You wake up, take a shower, get yourself dressed and ready to go someplace (school in this case), maybe have a bowl of cereal or a piece of toast and a cup of coffee, pet the cat or say goodbye to your boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, mom or dad, your dog or cat, and have no reason to believe anything would be different than just another normal day.

And then you get killed just for showing up and being there. :(

So sad... just horrible.

I can't imagine how a person gets so disturbed in their life that they would/could do this, and that no one in their life would recognize the troubled behavior of the individual.

You wake up, take a shower, get yourself dressed and ready to go someplace (school in this case), maybe have a bowl of cereal or a piece of toast and a cup of coffee, pet the cat or say goodbye to your boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, mom or dad, your dog or cat, and have no reason to believe anything would be different than just another normal day.

And then you get killed just for showing up and being there. :(

I hear ya man. I just don't know of one thing that could get me that riled up to take the only real thing a person has... Their life.

My sorrow is for those poor parents who will get that dreaded phone call. Nothing could hurt as bad as that.

all the kids I know at Tech are ok (as far as I know), thankfully

n7600076_4948.jpg

BTW, I made the above pic (which is crazy that it's spreading like wildfire and showed up here... small world...) Feel free to use it as your profile pic or on any forums... the more the better...

Edited by SCVsopAaron