Cadets' Ballads

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the Cavies pit the best from last season, not because of difficulty or anything, just because I liked the music. :)
What, the Cavies played music last season?

:P :angry: :P

Edited by jthomas666

Nah, Bluecoats 2002 is a way better version of what Cadets did in 05...but what do I know, I'm no judge.

As for 06, not bad - but there were at least 2 better in that year alone.

ooo... Gonna have to disagree with ya on this one. I'm a dancer in the dark freak, and as much as I fell in love with the Bluecoats version, the Cadets was even better. Much closer to the original. But both pits played the hell out of the piece.

What, the Cavies played music last season?

:P :angry: :P

Yeah, if you really listen, I mean, reeeeaaalllllyyyy listen. Then yes, there is music in there somewhere. :P

Yeah, if you really listen, I mean, reeeeaaalllllyyyy listen. Then yes, there is music in there somewhere. :P

"The Cavaliers have announced that they will be premiering 4'33" by John Cage on the field in 2008..." :angry::rolleyes:

Nah, Bluecoats 2002 is a way better version of what Cadets did in 05...but what do I know, I'm no judge.

As for 06, not bad - but there were at least 2 better in that year alone.

i dont remember exactly which judge it was (music g.e., maybe??) but ive heard that one of them thought the production was borderline perfect in 2002. maybe someone can clarify, but i know there was at least one person in a green shirt that night who thought the production was amazingly well put together.

id give the edge to cadets '05 simply because of the battery. i loved watching that part all season whenever i had the chance. both corps did a great job with it though.

WOW.....how much crack did you smoke this morning???

The more and more I hear, watch, and hear and watch 05, the more I think it is going to become an 87 or 84 for Cadets.

Quite a claim!! It's too early to tell of course...but my opinion right now is that Cadets 05 falls alongside their 85 and 93 shows, perhaps 98.