Pavilion Show in N. CA

It doesn't matter who or who wouldn't sue... if Dave doesn't want media public... just don't freakin do it. Show some #### respect.

:rolleyes::worthy::laugh:

And here I am wasting time wondering if the "legal aspect" explanation had any validity. I feel so silly even questioning the whole thing! :worthy:

I'm sure it never even crossed anybody else's mind.

This makes me feel that this is a tad less about legalities and more about the fact that they did NOT want anyone to steal there thunder.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really don't want the stuff to show up anywhere, than I would say don't let them film it in the first place. I've seen the Cavaliers ask people to please not film them in the lot because they were working on making a DVD or something like that. It's that easy. If you don't want it out there, don't let folks film it.

I believe some people have already said on this forum that they were asked not to posted anything they recorded. I suppose they could ban all cameras (still and video). In fact, they shouldn't let you bring anything in...those crayons and papers "for the kids" could be your plan to draw up the new uniform design. You're right...let's have every audience be required to attend fully nude with nothing brought in at all. Of course, their minds should be wiped at the end to assure they do not describe the event to anyone that is not there.

Or, we could just do what they ask...

Three words - Join the Renegades! California's other Finalist

Ya know....that little line of ~35 horns ROCKS!!! And loudly at that! :D

I was standing next to Doug Peterson during parking lot warm ups in awe listening. Made me seriously want to join and get a Prana to be able to cope with the cats in the sop line. Larry Dastrup plays a beautiful solo/duet in their opener on what looks like a Bach RC180 Rotary and there are shades of the 80's "playing to the backfield" high sop solo with trills and all. Awesome...I just can't find a better word.

(Too bad I live so far south.)

That looks like so much fun, I'm gonna throw my career in the tank and just march Renegades!!! Got an extra room Chris? :P

Funny, many here can parse a minor seventh over four chord, second inversion, but hardly anyone has a clue about copyright. Without going into chapter and verse, it's the "right to make a copy". Profits, sales, parking lots...etc are not the issue. Only the holder of a copyright and those to whom that right is granted are legally permitted to make any kind of copy of the material in any medium. This is a basic tenet of intellectual property.

That said, it's interesting to note that the City of Concord has already broadcast the entire show on its local TV station, and will repeat it several times this month.

I was standing next to Doug Peterson during parking lot warm ups in awe listening. Made me seriously want to join and get a Prana to be able to cope with the cats in the sop line. Larry Dastrup plays a beautiful solo/duet in their opener on what looks like a Bach RC180 Rotary and there are shades of the 80's "playing to the backfield" high sop solo with trills and all. Awesome...I just can't find a better word.

That looks like so much fun, I'm gonna throw my career in the tank and just march Renegades!!! Got an extra room Chris? :P

We have members from as far South as Paso Robles / Templeton & Bakersfield if that helps at all. Its a GREAT show ... I was going to finally take a year off this summer ... but this show was just too good to stop now.

Do it. They need to fill the Valley Fever quota since I can't be there. You won't regret it.