Who is Marching King in DCA?

I know I would kill for a King K-70 2-valve G baritone bugle.

I don't mean this figuratively. If you own one and I find out, your life is over.

Life over............

Oh.......um.....I mean I have 11......Bundys....no JUPITERs Yeah! That's it! :sshh:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id kill for a set of NEW Bb / F King Ultimate Marching Brass ... with the 3 valve tubas with the left view window and all 3rd baritones on euph.

You don't have to kill, just join Chops... :D We are looking for someone to pick up a euph.

And those new marching tubas are beautiful. My wife was overly thrilled to be able to see to her left.

Life over............

Oh.......um.....I mean I have 11......Bundys....no JUPITERs Yeah! That's it! :sshh:

Your life is saved. I'm off the market until I get a new job.

I know I would kill for a King K-70 2-valve G baritone bugle.

I don't mean this figuratively. If you own one and I find out, your life is over.

Put em up ,tough guy.My king and I(no pun intended)are not easily separated. :worthy:

(hiding from flying objects)

:rolleyes:

Smartest thing you have done yet. :P :P :P :P

Sad thing is,,I know something that will chip away at that chimney pretty quick.Cover is only concealment in that case so your exposed fairly quickly. b**bs

Edited by camel lips

Smartest thing you have done yet. :P :P :P :P

Sad thing is,,I know something that will chip away at that chimney pretty quick.Cover is only concealment in that case so your exposed fairly quickly. b**bs

It's too bad you feel that way because these new Kings are louder (and all around just better) than what the corps is playing on now. Worry not though, I'm sure MCL will keep G's in the corps hands for quite a while anyway (sob).

Edited by torn8o

Shenandoah has a few Kings. But, I have an Olds Ultra, which I like. It has a nice heavy solid feel to it.

Edited by Shenandoah Vibrato