CE Forum

Toby

Rudi -

Please see the pinned topic at the top of this forum for OT Forum Access Requests. By posting in that thread, you are requesting access to the OT forums.

YR-Rudi, go to the following link if you want to request access to OT. They're a hidden section unless you want access. :)

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...showtopic=70159

Thanks for the information.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please excuse my ignorance here. :worthy: What exactly is this CE Forum & OT Site? Where can I find these site listed? I haven't been able to find them in the Forum Topics. With all of the activity going on about this CE Forum topic, I'd kind of like to see what started this wild fire.

No, you really don't.

No, you really don't.

Why do I get the feeling that I'm walking into the lions den with a pork chop tied around my neck. b**bs

Christian - lions reference

oh you will fit in just fine

^0^

ZING. Priceless Liz.

Back On topic (sorta) - how much better was it when the OT threads were a separate entity? I've only really heard from one person who said she preferred it that way, and the way it was explained to me, sounds like that is the best way to go.

Why do I get the feeling that I'm walking into the lions den with a pork chop tied around my neck. b**bs

Better than walking too close to Toby while singing show tunes. :worthy:

Christian - lions reference

oh you will fit in just fine

^0^

Notice the reference to the pork chop also. :worthy:

Notice the reference to the pork chop also. :worthy:

oooo, conflict in your own responses, you WILL do just fine.... :P

Then it will just turn into a place to bash other people for their beliefs instead of talking and debate.

Not like talking and debating will make the other person change their minds, but at least then it won't be yelling and screaming.