Bluecoats Dress Rehearsal Pics

I like them much better than the old one, but I wish we could see some when they are under the lights. They seem a bit too dark in the daylight.

IMO, you hit the nail on the head. I think the two tone effect will be way more effective under the lights. I like them a lot. Very well thought out and designed. Kudos to the designers.

Edited by oldtimedrummer

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I see the photos the more I see BIG "M's"

a BIG "M" on each horn player.......

I see an "M" I glance at the next photo and I see "M's"

They have huge "M"s across the field

When the horn is held in play, again, a huge "M" like a letterman's jacket.

no more yelling "BLUOOOOOOO" one might yell "Mmmmmmmmmm!" B)

Edited by Cop

blue knightsdevilscoats

doesn't mean i dont like them though for what they are...

I had a feeling I wouldn't like the look on the field. It should achieve the goal of covering up some visual dirt. They will be much harder to read from up top now. Not as crisp as before.

I don't really like the look from the field. Looks cluttered and creates some weird effect with those lines in the middle of the body. The flap still ooks random, but now it is joined by the weird jewel thingy.

I really like the design. The continuous stripe really makes them look tall and solid through the torso. The short gauntlets also make their arms seem longer. The only issue for me is their sleeves need to be tailored a bit. But that is getting way nit-picky. I think it is great how they tied in their police background. Very sharp. Great job to the design team!

<Sigh>

I love the Bluecoats.

The new uniforms remind me of blue devils, blue knights, even spirit. Sorry - I know everyone will reply that this and that detail are sooo much different from blue devils, etc.etc., but I'm just saying, in general, so many corps are starting to blend together, with the blue and black.......

I preferred last year's look. But that's fine - I don't matter

Yeah, for me it just doesn't scream Bluecoats to me ... but I do like them alot better far away. I wish they would have kept the white pants ... but oh well.