Drumline Colors

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love Phantom's drum color. The light blue works so well with their theme and as a contrast to their white uniforms.

Everything Phantom does is cool -- even if they don't use Premiers anymore...

WOW....I love Spirits new uniform! BEST of all new uniforms so far!!! I too am surprised by the lack of a large delta.
When you think about it, the delta was really a stylized A for Atlanta, so it's not surprising that they're moving away from it. Kind of cool that they now sport a stylized S on the front of the new unis, though.

When you think about it, the delta was really a stylized A for Atlanta, so it's not surprising that they're moving away from it. Kind of cool that they now sport a stylized S on the front of the new unis, though.

Agreed!

I'm waitin for someone to rock drums like phantom did in the early 90's, where there was pretty much no shell i believe, just the hardware holding most of the drum together. I must say though, one of the oddest drum colors was phantom 02. I still remember the look on everyone's face when we opened those boxes up that day... phantom4.jpg

ugh, mustard yellow, or as the box said "amber"

I'm waitin for someone to rock drums like phantom did in the early 90's, where there was pretty much no shell i believe, just the hardware holding most of the drum together.

There was a shell on those - this is the same idea:

http://hvdrums.tripod.com/Photos.html

Be sure to click on "Next Generation" to see what free floaters look like with cutouts, as well as seeing Marty Hurley try one out. :)

Mike

That's actually what I meant right there in the picture, those drums were sweet.

I'm waitin for someone to rock drums like phantom did in the early 90's

I still dream about that snare line in '93 which invaded the sideline at the end of the closer...