Drumline Colors

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After careful consideration, I still don't like BD or Phantoms drum finishes. The players, on the other hand, are smokin!

I'm still waiting to see what uniform modifications they make to see if it works with the drums better. But as of right now, I agree with you.

I'm still waiting to see what uniform modifications they make to see if it works with the drums better. But as of right now, I agree with you.

Still, It's too bad the best drumline in the world had to settle for the 4th best drums manufactured.

Still, It's too bad the best drumline in the world had to settle for the 4th best drums manufactured.

And Worst Sticks! I dislike Promark. Next thing you know they are going to switch to Aquarian heads and Wuhan Cymbals

Oh and I told you guys Mapex was awesome! They sound great, I agree the basses sound too muffled, but look at all the muffling on there! I dont think its the drum.

Have you heard the drums in person? I have and I think they've done WONDERS with those Dynasty's. Seriously, they sound exactly like the Pearls they used to have.

Now, I'm still not a huge fan of Dynasty, but at least Phantom has given me a little hope about what can actually be done with their line of drums. I really wish BD would figure out what Regiment has, because their drums are still the worst sounding in DCI, imo.

And Worst Sticks! I dislike Promark. Next thing you know they are going to switch to Aquarian heads and Wuhan Cymbals

I still have a good pair of old reliable Pro Mark DC10s. Love those sticks. I use Pro Mark exclusively for drumset - 5b hickory. Love 'em. I am partial to Vic Firth for rudimental work.