The Cadets 2007 Horns, Drums, Guard and Drill

Uuummmmmm...what? That remark was a compliment to the fact that people here are so knowledgable that they could intelligently debate such astonomically different time period corps and issues. Im really not sure where you found an insult in there...

As far as not being able to seperate the show from the narration, so far everyone else is seeming to do a fine job of it. Its pretty simple...like this.

I think the show is going to pretty cool. Its kind of hard to get a read on it this early in the year, and im almost worried that the corps will peak too early, given how amazing everything seems to be right now. Then again, im not sure how much harder they can make this show, given the lack of a ballad, and extreme tempos. I also know that they are pushing 200 sets, which, while normal for a corps like the cavaliers, is not something they have ever done in my time there ( including championship years). I think this may be an unusual season, but if they can keep up the intensity for most of the summer, they should be great.

There, that wasnt so hard. I wrote that whole thing in about 5 minutes, and it wasnt even specific to one section, just an overall thought on the corps. Is there an elephant in the room?..maybe, but i think a better analogy would be to say that the elephant is nextdoor (aka in the other 15 page thread) :P

Don't know if I agree with the elephant analogy, unless the elephant is big enough to overfill up the whole room. :P

I might have been overreacting to your comment though. Please accept my apology. :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, the Cadets are offering this year's show to be downloaded with/or without the "N"??? If that is true, I find that very amusing and ironic.

Don't know if I agree with the elephant analogy, unless the elephant is big enough to overfill up the whole room. :P

I might have been overreacting to your comment though. Please accept my apology. :)

Sure...

ok, sounds good...anyway, I'm off to corps rehearsals and shows. I'll be there with hobo joe and several other people. Enjoy... :laugh:

So, the Cadets are offering this year's show to be downloaded with/or without the "N"??? If that is true, I find that very amusing and ironic.

Its genius. How many people just on this board wouldn't even go near the download page if they only offered it with "N"? I wouldn't, but since they offered it without, I bought it and loved it. :)

Its genius. How many people just on this board wouldn't even go near the download page if they only offered it with "N"? I wouldn't, but since they offered it without, I bought it and loved it. :)

Too bad we can't have that option on the Finals cd's

WORD w/Stp: